Saturday, December 22, 2007

December 22

I was finishing up my shopping today and I can report that I have one little gift left to buy. I always like to get a couple of things close to Christmas day - it gets me into the mood. Crazy I know but I love being out when people are excited about Christmas. What I have bought is mostly wrapped. This is impressive for me - I am always wrapping on Christmas eve - not this year. I have a list of things that still need to get done but it is definitely doable! Each year I give my parents and my grandma's a calendar with some pictures of the girls. I am just finishing up some printing tonight. The picture below is the cover. I love looking at my favourite pictures of the past year. I am going to incorporate this into a layout this year. Until tomorrow - good night!

2 comments:

jenn said...

awesome photos!!!

Patti said...

AWESOME!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!