Wednesday, April 23, 2008

5 Things Making Me Smile





Took these pictures in my garden this afternoon. Totally love the one with the dress and crocs. I love spring flowers, they make me smile.

Meredith wants to have a penguin party for her birthday (in June that is, nothing like getting a head start). We came across penguin paper yesterday by Imaginisce and I just could not resist the yummy paper and beach boy and girl stamp. Super Cute. With Meredith off sick we decided to work on them and get them done. Aren't they cute!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

That is the cutest birthday invitation ever!!

The garden pictures are great too! I also really like the one with the crocs in it!!

Anonymous said...

Ridiculously cute! My birthday is in June.. wanna throw me a Penguin party?

jenn said...

soooo cute! Love reading your blog!! love it!!!

Sue said...

Beauty pics, Michelle!!