Monday, January 14, 2008

Out with the Old

Well, I finally took the plunge this weekend and took down the wallpaper in what used to be our nursery. This room has been changed into our guest room and the girls share the other room. I have to say that I was sad. This was one of the last reminders of baby things in our house. I think that I wanted another baby but the other important party involved was happy with two. Taking apart this room was adding some real closure to the situation. I am okay with it but yes feeling sad. Kind of crazy that wallpaper would do this. I will post pictures of the transformation when the room has been put back together. The one thing that I am excited about is that I am decorating this room so that I can use the quilt my grandma gave me for my wedding. It is coming out of storage and will be displayed in this room. Excited to see what it is going to look like. Happy Monday.

1 comment:

jenn said...

(((HUGS))) post pics of your new room!