Thursday, January 3, 2008

December 26-29

We were Ottawa bound on Boxing Day to celebrate with the Ottawa gang. We ate, played, opened presents, visited and had lots of fun doing wintery things - tobaganning, skating. We visited Andy's Grandma and all the great aunts. All the cousins got to do lots of playing together. It was great to spend time with family having fun! Here are the pictures to prove it!





My favourite photo.

My SIL & BIL have made a tobaganning hill in their backyard for the kids. So much fun. I took these pictures of Andy coming down the hill. I missed the last shot when he crashed into me and I landed on top. I saved the camera though!








CRASH!!!

1 comment:

jenn said...

OMGOSH I'm howling at Andy coming down that run...that run is tooo coooool!!!! looks like a great time had by all! Happy New Year my friend!!!!! Love ya!
xo