Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1

It is my goal to post almost daily on my blog this month. I love documenting December and the lead up to Christmas. We started today with the anticipated Advent calendar. I made the calendar last year for the kids. I thought it would be cool to add my own treats to the calendar. The kids loved it last year and it is filled again this year. This is where I would insert the picture to show you the kids excitement but for some reason my camera isn't allowing me to download the pictures. Technical glitch, hopefully to be resolved tomorrow.

This is a picture from last year. You get the idea.

Here are a couple of cool blogs that I read. Both are doing pretty cool things for the month of December. Ali is doing a December daily book to document. This Ottawa mom, Andrea has a different take on the advent calendar. She did the same thing last year and it was really cool to follow. Happy December.

1 comment:

Tricia Orchard said...

I can't wait to see what you post this month.

I remember you making the tree with the buttons and pins while you watched a ballet class a few years ago. It looks beautiful!

Cheers,
Tricia