Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Why I Scrapbook?

Karen at Go Scrapping is having an Amazing Race contest on her message board. Today was the start date - it is going to be fun. Will get me scrapping again. Really looking forward to it. Today's challenge was "Why I Scrapbook". Great topic for any scrapbooker. Loved doing this challenge in a short time frame and loved the result. Most of my layouts take hours - it was great to give myself a time limit to get this done. Can't wait to see what is up next.

Along with the race, I am getting ready for Scrapfest in Paris this weekend. (If anyone is looking for tickets, I believe that the Scrapping Turtle has them for sale). If you are going, make sure you stop by the Turtle booth, say hello and do the Quickutz Make n' Take. We will be doing one on Friday and a different one on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Lots of scrapping for me right now - I also need to get the Quickutz Anonymous Club stuff done for next weekend. That is my next project. We are going to be doing some really cool stuff this month. It is so cool teaching the class and having so many enthusiastic QK people getting together to use our tools.

After CKU I have been totally inspired by Ali Edward's. I love checking her blog (http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/) and reading her great reflections and comments on life and living. This week she had a really great post about your life temperature. It is all about balance in your life and getting your priorities right. Some really good stuff - I need to do this for me. Need to put this on my MUST DO JOB list.

1 comment:

jenn said...

LOVE this layout!!!!!