Saturday, November 22, 2008

I heart ZUMBA

Have you ever tried it Zumba? It is a cardio class offered at the gym that incorporates dance moves into a cardio routine. It is so much fun even if I look like a fool. I love the music, the instructors, the energy and the fact that I am excersing but it is fun (boy do I sweat). The motto is ditch the workout, join the party. There is a whole lot of shaking going on but it is fun. If you want to try it with me, drop me a comment. I try to go 3 times a week but mostly make it to 2 times. I did a class today and it makes me happy.
Happy Saturday - Enjoy the snow.

2 comments:

DANIELLE said...

Michelle... I just joined GoodLife since being home. Havn't tried Zumba yet, but saw a class shakin'it the other day - looks like lots of fun.

Amberlea said...

I really had a great time in the class I took, and you looked great shakin' it out there! Can't wait to go again this Saturday!!