Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Inspiration Everywhere

Okay so it doesn't usually happen from TV but yes, I was inspired last night watching Idol. The story segments of the show really touched me. Both the far away locations in Africa and the ones in the US - hunger and poverty is everywhere. It is one of those situations that you know exists but until it is in front of your face like that you tend to forget about the suffering others are experiencing. The program did encourage me to vote. Unfortunately I did not get through. I am so interested to see how much they raise tonight. In terms of the singers, the six were amazing last night. What a better show now that Sanjiay is gone. The remaining performers are so great - have to say that Jordin is my fav followed closely by Melinda and then Blake.

Worked a little bit on my "Week in the Life" album last night. I so want to get it finished. I love the album and the concept. I will post pictures when it is done.

No comments: