Sunday, June 14, 2009

Last Minute Of Course

I am always working at the last minute. The deadline for Karen's Win a Go Scrapping Retreat is tomorrow at 12 noon. I just finished my canvas. It is going to go in the girls newly decorated bedroom. Andy and I felt like we were on Trading Spaces this weekend. The girls left around 5:30 pm on Friday night and they came back at 3:00 p.m on Saturday. We had less than 24 hours to tape, paint, clean up, and build 2 desks, 2 dressers and 2 chairs from Ikea. I am happy to say that we got it done but both Andy & I are exhausted. The room looks great and the girls were so happy - it was worth it. I have some finishing touches to make and then I will post pictures. We went with Bird's Egg Blue accented with Red and White with a little green. I love the colours and the room looks like a room suited for girls that are growing up. Any Silhouette users out there that want to help me out cutting vinyl circles?

Thanks for the great contest Karen- I hope my name gets drawn. Cheer for me.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a fabulous layout Michelle!!

Sue said...

Nice layout, Michelle!! And I love the pic of Mindy & Jack...she looks pretty good with that babe in her arms!