Sunday, July 1, 2007

Long Weekends - So Much Fun!

We are having a great long weekend. We decided against going to North Bay because Meredith is under the weather so we stayed around town this weekend. We have been having fun. On Friday night we bought a Trail-a-Bike and so far it has been great. I have decided that I need to make activity a part of my day, everyday and I think that this is going to help.(I know that this is obvious but for some reason it does not always happen). On Saturday we went to Grey Silo and biked the trails there and then today we went to Blair and biked along the Grand. So much fun and great exercise. Avery is doing great on her 2 wheeler and Meredith is enjoying going along for the ride on the back. This weekend Meredith has become the family photographer - she is quite good and her photos are hilarious. She is running around saying that she wants a family photo - by the dishwasher, in front of the car, on our bikes, at the dinner table. You name it she wants to take the picture. She is having fun and I am loving her shots.



Avery celebrates her real birthday today - Happy Birthday "A". When we asked her at bedtime what her favourite part of the day was she said "Spending a great day with my family" - I love that kid, she always seems to know the right thing to say. Tonight we are heading off to the fireworks. I love fireworks. I hope I can get a couple of good pictures - I will post later.

HAPPY CANADA DAY Everyone! Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Sounds like you had a GREAT weekend! So cute that Meredith is a little photographer - I think you'll have to get some of her photo's printed and include them in their little summer journals you created! :-)