Saturday, December 20, 2008

Must be December

Life has been like a roller coaster for me. I am living hour by hour and on top of it it is Christmas. How are you supposed to get all the regular stuff done and get Christmas organized. I seem to be falling behind in everything. My Grandma is really sick, she has been moved home from the hospital. We are just waiting for a call. Super sad. She is a wonderful person and I will miss her. On top of that Andy's Grandma is in the hospital too. He spend the last few days in Ottawa. We didn't go to Ottawa this weekend like we were supposed too. Weather played havoc. Our trip to Hawaii is up in the air depending on what happens with my Grandma. Avery is sick and has been couch bound for 2 days. Not sure much more can be added to our household right now. I am not feeling in the Christmas spirit but have to get there for the kids. I am trying. Posting will resume with more consistency at some point. Wishing all my friends a Merry Christmas and all the best in 2009.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I'm so sorry you have so much sadness to deal with right now Michelle. My thoughts are with you.

May the holidays bring some happiness back into your life!! Wishing you all the best for 2009!